The primary activities of GKS is divided mainly into 3 steps :
- GKS with the help of training partners announces the list of courses to be offered.
- Monitors the registration of students in offered courses.
- Regulates the payment and reimbursement of fees.
- GKS has implemented rigorous measures and checks to sieve out its 14 training partners. These training partners are functional in four zones such as Ahmedabad, Saurashtra, Surat and Vadodara.
- GKS has already established training centers in each zones with the help of training partners.
- GKS monitors the process of trainer selection and assessment and helps to find some of the best trainers in the respective field in order to impart the training.
- GKS will provide information booklets, pamphlets, posters; advertisements to every training partner/centers to help candidates reach the centers easily. Apart from imparting knowledge, GKS also opens up new growth opportunities for trainers.
- GKS makes every effort to provide employment opportunity to the candidate.
- GKS also conducts Job Fairs to aid its students.
- The database of GKS registered students is maintained in GKS MIS and is made available to corporate/industries. For this GKS has already made tie ups with elite bodies like
- Director of Employment and Training
- Secretary Dept. of Science and Technology
- Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industries
- Semi Government Bodies
- Public Sector Units
- BPO’s like Azure, Motiff, ICICI Bank and other private organizations